I didn't plan on having a chat tonight because of the holidays and honestly really enjoying the opportunity to not have to plan questions. Then I saw a post asking about #sstlap tonight, and thought I would create an abbreviated version of our chat. In full disclosure I might not be there tonight as I have begun the development of a chest cold that has made getting my normal 12 hours of sleep a challenge. Oops did I say 12 I meant 7. Just wanted to see if anyone was actually reading the post.
So I quess my plan is to create a few questions and post them and schedule the chat for 8-8:30 tonight.
1. What is the best educational experience you have had this year?
2. What is the best educational book you have read this year or recently?
3. What educators do you want to give a shout out for helping you grow as an educator?
4. What movie or TV show have you used and how have you used it to create an amazing lesson?
5. What is your goal to create an environment where students will come to class even if they don't have to?