Tonight's chat is the work of Susan Myers @skmyers05 and Liz Ramos @historytechie who have an awesome topic for tonight's chat. Television and how you can use what students maybe already watching to connect to content. I remember the days of Jeopardy being used as classroom review, but with so many more cable or satellite stations and so many more programs, let's update our repertoire. Get ready to talk TV and how you can use it to inspire creativity and create student engagement!
These are great questions! I can't wait to hear all of your ideas!
1. What is your favorite TV show to watch and how could you incorporate it into a lesson? #sstlap
2. What reality TV shows can inspire lesson plans and how would you use them? #sstlap
3. How could you use TV game show formats in your class? #sstlap
4. How could you incorporate the idea of a talk show into your class? #sstlap
5. Is there a TV show character you could have as a mystery guest for a lesson? #sstlap
6. What kind of trailers or ads could you integrate into your TV show? #sstlap
7. How could you use the TV award show format in your class? #sstlap